Motorola XPR 5550ESKU: XPR5550
- 1000 Channels
- Color Alphanumeric Display Screen
- Integrated GPS
- Blutooth Capability
- Best In Class Audio, large front speaker
- Transmit Interrupt: Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Emergency Button: Programmable button can be set to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
- Durable Design: Tightly sealed against wind and dust, and resistant to water splashes (IP54).
- Available Applications: Features the industry’s largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down and work order ticket management.
- Connect plus: Unify your entire enterprise with this scalable, multi-site digital trunking system that coordinates resources using a dedicated control channel.
- Linked Capacity Plus: Expand the capacity and extend the coverage of MOTOTRBO with this multi-site, digital, entry-level trunking system.
- Capacity Plus: Opt for this single site, digital entry-level trunking system that maximizes the capacity of MOTOTRBO by connecting several repeaters together.
- IP Site Connect: Up to 15 locations may be linked together.
- Voice Announcement: notifies users which channels to operate on.
- Channel Scan: Priority, Nuisance channel delete, Talk group are all standard.
- Talkaround & Repeater Capable
- Signal Strength Indicator
- Lone Worker Mode for user safety
- Military Tested 810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- 2 Year Warranty plus 1 Year extended service
Motorola and Vertex are very protective of their pricing.
By logging in we can give you the best price that is often much cheaper than what the manufacturer recommends.
We have made it very easy to setup an account and login without having to provide too many personal details